Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentarian: The undisclosed share of the region reaches 18%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentarian: The undisclosed share of the region reaches 18% Empty Parliamentarian: The undisclosed share of the region reaches 18%

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Jun 2023, 4:48 am

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentarian: The undisclosed share of the region reaches 18%[/size]
     13 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Saturday, a member of the House of Representatives, Asaad Al-Bazuni, revealed violations in the percentage of the Kurdistan Region from the General Budget Law 2023, while stressing that the region wants to control the file of exporting the 400,000 barrels according to their vision and accounts without interference from other parties.
    Al-Bazuni said in a press interview seen by “Takadum”, that “the rate announced now is 12.6%, but the reality indicates that the percentage has reached 18%, with the calculation of some other issues,” noting that “Basra produces 3.5 million barrels of oil per day, and it was not fair in comparison. with the province.
    And he added, “The region wants to control the file of exporting the 400,000 barrels according to their vision and calculations without interference from other parties,” noting that “there are clear violations of the Kurdistan Region’s percentage of the General Budget Law 2023.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:02 am