Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The investment talks about projects for new residential cities awaiting different governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The investment talks about projects for new residential cities awaiting different governorates Empty The investment talks about projects for new residential cities awaiting different governorates

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jul 2023, 5:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The investment talks about projects for new residential cities awaiting different governorates

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    10:39  2023-07-10  8  local 0

Today, Monday, the National Investment Commission announced projects for new residential cities awaiting different governorates, stressing that the government focused on attracting sober companies to implement strategic projects.  
    And Muthanna Al-Ghanmi, a spokesman for the authority, said in a statement to the official agency, followed by the insider, that: “The privileges provided by Investment Law No. 13 of 2006 are that it did not differentiate between foreign or Iraqi investments, in terms of granting privileges, exemptions and guarantees, as it is the guarantor for companies.”
    He added, "The Iraqi government focused on attracting solid companies to implement strategic projects in many economic sectors, and worked to provide investment opportunities with economic returns for the country."
    And he pointed out, "The percentage of completion of projects by the operating companies in the implementation, the higher it will be, will be a point of attraction for the rest of the companies and for several projects," noting, "The successful project affects many economic sectors positively, and also provides space for achieving benefit and employing the workforce." .
    And he stated, "Raising the confidence of Arab and foreign investors to invest in Iraq depends on many things, including: the existing facilities in the law, its implementation, and the cooperation of the concerned sectoral authorities regarding investment and its positive repercussions on the national economy."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:33 am