Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan assures Al-Sudani over the phone of Turkey's readiness and its companies to work on the deve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan assures Al-Sudani over the phone of Turkey's readiness and its companies to work on the deve Empty Erdogan assures Al-Sudani over the phone of Turkey's readiness and its companies to work on the deve

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jul 2023, 9:14 am

Erdogan assures Al-Sudani over the phone of Turkey's readiness and its companies to work on the development path project
    • Time: 07/14/2023 16:00:50

• Read: 715 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani received today, Friday, a phone call from the President of the Turkish Republic, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, during which they discussed bilateral relations between the two countries and ways to enhance them.
    Al-Sudani affirmed, during the call, according to a statement by the Prime Minister's Office, a copy of which {Euphrates News} received, "Iraq's keenness to build regional and international partnerships that contribute to the national economic development of brotherly and friendly countries, work to face challenges, and consolidate security and stability in the region."
    For his part, the Turkish President expressed his country's direction towards expanding cooperation with Iraq, stressing the readiness of Turkey and Turkish companies to work in the development path project, and to contribute to this economic opportunity, in a way that supports exchange and communication between the two friendly peoples, and serves all the peoples of the region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:58 pm