Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Haider Al-Mulla talks about Al-Halbousi's alternative, waving Al-Nujaifi and "an old Arab film"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Haider Al-Mulla talks about Al-Halbousi's alternative, waving Al-Nujaifi and "an old Arab film" Empty Haider Al-Mulla talks about Al-Halbousi's alternative, waving Al-Nujaifi and "an old Arab film"

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jul 2023, 4:11 am

Haider Al-Mulla talks about Al-Halbousi's alternative, waving Al-Nujaifi and "an old Arab film"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Toda
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Friday (July 28, 2023), the leader of the Al-Azm Alliance, Haider Al-Mulla, spoke about the possibility of occupying the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives by any deputy in Parliament, to be a substitute for Al-Halbousi in the event that he was removed from the position.
    Al-Mulla said in a tweet to him via Twitter, which was followed by "Baghdad Today": "Some media people ask me who is the replacement for Al-Halbousi? Any deputy, male or female, will be an alternative."
    He concluded his tweet with the hashtag "The Time of Hatem Zahran", referring to an old Arab film.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 2:21 pm