Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Because of Kuwait.. a political warning against closing the sea port in front of the development roa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Because of Kuwait.. a political warning against closing the sea port in front of the development roa Empty Because of Kuwait.. a political warning against closing the sea port in front of the development roa

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jul 2023, 6:48 am

[size=52]Because of Kuwait.. a political warning against closing the sea port in front of the development road[/size]
    • Today 14:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad... 
    The political analyst, Sabah Al-Aqili, warned against closing the Iraqi maritime space in front of linking to the path of development and harming the countries investing in this path because of the policies of the Kuwaiti neighbor and its control of Khawr Abdullah. 
    Al-Agaili told Al-Maalouma, "The development road is directly linked to the great port of Faw, where work is continuing to establish this project, which is the largest inside Iraq, and connects the country to Europe and vice versa, but it may face danger from neighboring Kuwait because of Khawr Abdullah." 
    He added, "Many countries' interests will be affected, especially countries that have investments in the development path and the port of Faw, and are waiting for the completion of the project in order to participate in it and export their goods to European countries through it." 
    And he indicated that "the greatest danger lies in blocking the road to access to the port of Faw through Khawr Abd Allah and Kuwait's control of this region, which is harmful to the economy of Iraq as well as the countries investing in the path of development, in the event that there is no rapid political move towards arranging the situation and ensuring Iraq sea port. ended 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 8:24 am