Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Transport announces an important step in the development path project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Transport announces an important step in the development path project Empty The Ministry of Transport announces an important step in the development path project

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Aug 2023, 6:51 am

The Ministry of Transport announces an important step in the development path project
    • Time: 08/08/2023 10:10:53

• Read: 1,378 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} Today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Transport announced an important step in the development path project.

A statement of the ministry, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, stated that "the ministry discussed with the Nineveh Governorate Office the plans for the new development road project that passes through the governorates of Iraq through an advanced railway network from the port of Faw to Turkey."
    The statement added that, "Based on the directives of the Minister of Transport to review the most important basic ingredients, ways to ensure and preparations related to the implementation of this vital project, the Director of the General Company for Iraqi Railways, Younis Khaled Jawad, visited the Nineveh Governorate and met with its assistant governor for administrative affairs, Rifaat His Highness Rasho, to present project plans The new development road that passes through the governorate and to reinforce the necessary steps to implement this road. 
    The statement stressed, "the need to continue organizing field visits to the governorates to set a road map for paths and conflicts along this project, whose economic feasibility study has been completed, and we are in the process of preparing and completing designs to start work on this strategic project." 

It is noteworthy that the development path project comes within the strategy of the Iraqi government to promote economic growth and improve the infrastructure in the country in general.

Share if you like
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:27 pm