Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new statistic.. More than $15 billion is the volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new statistic.. More than $15 billion is the volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Turkey Empty A new statistic.. More than $15 billion is the volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Turkey

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Aug 2023, 5:15 am

A new statistic.. More than $15 billion is the volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Turkey

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-08-22 03:36
    Font

Shafaq News/ The volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Turkey amounted to more than 15 billion dollars during the past year 2022, according to the trade map website, which provides a trade map of countries for exports, imports, international demand, alternative markets, and competitive markets.
    The site was mentioned in a statistic that it published on its website and was viewed by Shafaq News Agency. The trade exchange between Iraq and Turkey amounted to 15,172,268 dollars, the most important imports of which were precious stones and mineral fuels.

He added that "Iraq imported from Turkey during the past year 101 articles of commodities with a value of $13,744,082," noting that "Iraq's imports included precious stones and precious metals at $1.719 billion, followed by plastics and their manufactures with a financial value of $682 million, followed by grains and flour at $667.5 One million dollars, followed by fats and oils with a value of $662 million, and edible meat with a value of $650 million.
    The statistic also indicated that Turkey imported $1,428,186 from Iraq at a value of $1,428,186. It explained that Turkey’s import included mineral fuels and oils amounting to $822 million, followed by copper and its articles with a value of $72 million, followed by wood pulp or other fibrous cellulosic materials and recovered paper. (Waste and scrap) with a value of $67 million, followed by aluminum and its articles with a value of $32 million.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:02 pm