Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice: The American move is a media lie whose purpose is psychological warfare

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice: The American move is a media lie whose purpose is psychological warfare Empty Vice: The American move is a media lie whose purpose is psychological warfare

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Vice: The American move is a media lie whose purpose is psychological warfare[/size]
    • Today 12:38

Information / Baghdad.. 
    On Saturday, the representative of the Ahmed Fawaz Al-Watifi coalition confirmed Washington's inability to take escalatory steps to confuse the political scene, while he considered the American move a media lie.
    Al-Watifi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, "Media outlets known for their hostility and hatred of the Popular Mobilization Forces tried to ride the wave by exaggerating the issue and placing it in the category of media intimidation."
    He added, "The American move is just a baseless media whirlwind, and as for talking about targeting the popular crowd, it is a fantasy." 
    He pointed out that "the popular crowd is an integral part of the security establishment and is the country's safety valve," pointing out that "there are those who are trying to inflame the street by broadcasting false news." 
    The spokesman for the popular legal movement, Muhammad al-Sahhaf, considered the American moves a media whirlwind and a psychological war to put pressure on the Iraqi government to ensure its presence for a longer period in Iraq. End / 25

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:43 am