Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Araji discusses with the Japanese ambassador the friendship relations between the two countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Araji discusses with the Japanese ambassador the friendship relations between the two countries Empty Al-Araji discusses with the Japanese ambassador the friendship relations between the two countries

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Sep 2023, 8:29 am

[size=45]

[size=41]Al-Araji discusses with the Japanese ambassador the friendship relations between the two countries[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    less than a minute
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Hayat News:
    The National Security Adviser, Qassem Al-Araji, discussed today with the Japanese ambassador in Baghdad, Futoshi Matsumoto, the friendship relations between the two countries.
    A statement from his office, received by Al-Hayat News, stated that “the meeting discussed ways to strengthen it and in various fields, in addition to discussing the overall political and security situation at the regional and global levels. The meeting also dealt with talk about Japan's support for Iraq, especially with regard to the displaced in Sinjar, and the importance of continuing international support in the humanitarian field.
    Al-Araji referred to “Iraq's endeavor to hold an international conference on Al-Hawl camp, for the sake of the return of Iraqis and urge countries to withdraw their nationals,” stressing “the need to help the international community in the file of the displaced, because Iraq fought ISIS on behalf of the world and provided its best youth to liberate its cities from terrorism.” ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 9:10 pm