Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 million dollars wasted in an Iraqi oil field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

3 million dollars wasted in an Iraqi oil field Empty 3 million dollars wasted in an Iraqi oil field

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Sep 2023, 4:08 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]3 million dollars wasted in an Iraqi oil field[/size]

[size=45]The Investigation Department of the Federal Integrity Commission announced the implementation of an operation to control the waste of an amount of (3,000,000) million US dollars of public money in the Nasiriyah oil field.[/size]
    [size=45]The department indicated in a statement that “the staff of the Dhi Qar Investigation Office, which was transferred to the former Basra (South) Oil Company, observed that the company equipped the Nasiriyah oil field with (6) pumps, despite the field not needing them,” indicating that “the value of The pumps received in 2016 amounted to (3,000,000) million dollars.”[/size]
    [size=45]She added that these pumps “were not installed or operated by the management of the Nasiriyah oil field and Dhi Qar Oil Company, which was established at a date later than the date of preparation,” pointing out that “the materials were left without storage in open yards that are at risk of disappearing.” Which led to a waste of public money.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Investigation Department pointed out that “the judge of the Nasiriyah Investigation Court, which specializes in looking into integrity cases, decided to seize the pumps and investigate them, and conduct an examination by the judicial expert, who indicated in his report on the condition of the pumps that they have not been put into service yet[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 9:14 pm