Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Militia Man & Angel1 - Update on 9/11 - Iraq Dinar - Exchange Rate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

rate - Militia Man & Angel1 - Update on 9/11 - Iraq Dinar - Exchange Rate Empty Militia Man & Angel1 - Update on 9/11 - Iraq Dinar - Exchange Rate

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2023, 5:31 am

Militia Man & Angel1 - Update on 9/11 - Iraq Dinar - Exchange Rate
    rate - Militia Man & Angel1 - Update on 9/11 - Iraq Dinar - Exchange Rate KymznD_t5yZBgHaLSEzHsC6iq6NZ-xYl2ZaefbvW0uPX3ffWy0PiDyWbwvE1idcgo4NwOKajyA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Militia Man & Crew
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnSQ8D1DuMQ

Rip534 likes this post

ExplodingButterfly
    ExplodingButterfly
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

rate - Militia Man & Angel1 - Update on 9/11 - Iraq Dinar - Exchange Rate Empty Re: Militia Man & Angel1 - Update on 9/11 - Iraq Dinar - Exchange Rate

Post by ExplodingButterfly Tue 12 Sep 2023, 5:57 am

His new impressive graphics truly secure his status as the shrewdest money-making guru in the game. Upwards of $14,000 a month from subscribers pays off! Way to go, newshound/Intel guru MilitiaMan!

Rip534 likes this post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

rate - Militia Man & Angel1 - Update on 9/11 - Iraq Dinar - Exchange Rate Empty Re: Militia Man & Angel1 - Update on 9/11 - Iraq Dinar - Exchange Rate

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2023, 6:39 am

ExplodingButterfly wrote:His new impressive graphics truly secure his status as the shrewdest money-making guru in the game. Upwards of $14,000 a month from subscribers pays off! Way to go, newshound/Intel guru MilitiaMan!

if you don't like him why do you keep posting this, the subscribers appear to be happy

Rip534 likes this post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2023, 8:36 am

bump

Rip534 likes this post

ExplodingButterfly
    ExplodingButterfly
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by ExplodingButterfly Tue 12 Sep 2023, 8:40 am

rocky I don’t understand your question. If I don’t like him why do I comment…? The man is raking in at least $14,000 a month from people who cling to his words. That’s a fact. I don’t understand how my opinion offends you. 🤷‍� wrote:

if you don't like him why do you keep posting this, the subscribers appear to be happy

Rip534 likes this post

ExplodingButterfly
    ExplodingButterfly
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by ExplodingButterfly Tue 12 Sep 2023, 8:41 am

Bump

Rip534 likes this post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2023, 10:11 am

who are you helping other people or yourself, why don't you go here and let them know what you think  https://www.patreon.com/mmandcrew if you really want to help all those poor people that don't understand

Rip534 likes this post

ExplodingButterfly
    ExplodingButterfly
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by ExplodingButterfly Tue 12 Sep 2023, 10:51 am

I’m sorry you seem so upset about this. Everybody who asks about it on his paid forum gets badmouthed and booted 🤷‍�. I hope you don’t let it ruin your day 😊

Rip534 likes this post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2023, 10:54 am

ExplodingButterfly wrote:I’m sorry you seem so upset about this. Everybody who asks about it on his paid forum gets badmouthed and booted 🤷‍�. I hope you don’t let it ruin your day 😊
    thats not the only place people get booted

Rip534 likes this post

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue 12 Sep 2023, 10:56 am

Let me put it in perspective, in the video presentation they declare Iraq is not concerned with the parallel market. I guess someone forgot to tell the CBI. This is only two days ago:

It would appear that the CBI is still trying to get a handle on the parallel exchange market. All deposits entering the country must now be converted to dinar immediately before deposit. 

[ltr]The Central Bank decides to collect cash deposits in Iraqi dinars[/ltr]
    [size=45]
    rate - Militia Man & Angel1 - Update on 9/11 - Iraq Dinar - Exchange Rate Mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.gravatar.com%2Favatar%2Feaf8d6fe3eab4073511fefbc19078b8c%3Fs%3D140%26d%3Dmm%26r%3Dg&t=1694532380&ymreqid=f5de60c9-c421-4a21-1c84-950004011c00&sig=3j2 
    [/size]
    [ltr]Less than a minute[/ltr]

rate - Militia Man & Angel1 - Update on 9/11 - Iraq Dinar - Exchange Rate Mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fallhayat.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2023%2F07%2F%25D8%25AA%25D9%2586%25D8%25B2%25D9%258A%25D9%2584-15

[ltr]Al-Hayat News:
    Today, the Central Bank of Iraq took "two urgent decisions" to strengthen the Iraqi dinar's ability to trade in foreign currencies within the country.
    The Central Bank media stated in a statement received by Al-Hayat News that, "All cash insurances will be collected in the dinar currency exclusively for internal credits, bank guarantees, and letters of guarantee issued for the benefit of the beneficiary entities (governmental and private), even if they are in the dollar currency and at the official exchange rate."
    He added, "It was decided that payment of the amounts of letters of guarantee upon confiscation will be made exclusively in the Iraqi dinar currency and at the official exchange rate."
    [/ltr]

[ltr]According to the statement, the Iraqi Central Bank called on "all licensed banks to take the necessary measures in accordance with what was stated above."[/ltr]

The Central Bank decides to collect cash insurances in Iraqi dinars – Iraqi life – credibility in the transfer of the event (allhayat-net.translate.goog)

Now that fact being revealed, I still think we are quickly nearing the conclusion, however when you require people to pay for information, I tend to shy away from it no matter who it is. And, when you provide a pay service, there is also the temptation to perform. As a person I have liked him in the past, but that's not an endorsement either. I just stick to the reports and a group of people who have proven to me over time an ability to provide accurate intel. None of them are guru types and you'll never read their opinions anywhere.

Now, I know for a fact that the militia group comes here and gathers material that you so nicely sacrifice your time to provide. I do have an issue with taking that free material and then dropping some breadcrumbs and if you want all the details, well that's going to cost you a nominal fee.  Folks, you could have it all for free if you simply read the reports. 

Another example is the Video of Sudani. I have a report that tells you exactly what he said. I do that so members can read it for themselves and not have to take anyone else's word. It's up to the membership spend the time.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, let's just make sure it's not simply a beat down. If you find something said that's not right, post the report that shines a light on it, kind of like I did here.

Rip534 and ExplodingButterfly like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:24 am