Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The Central Bank agrees to increase the capital of the Real Estate Bank to ex

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The Central Bank agrees to increase the capital of the Real Estate Bank to ex Empty Parliamentary Finance: The Central Bank agrees to increase the capital of the Real Estate Bank to ex

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Jul 2024, 6:58 am

[rtl]Parliamentary Finance: The Central Bank agrees to increase the capital of the Real Estate Bank to expand housing loans[/rtl]

Economy  ,  07/25/2024 10:58  Number of readings: 159 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives confirmed today, Tuesday, that the Central Bank approved increasing the capital of the Real Estate Bank to 500 billion dinars to expand citizens' coverage of housing loans.[/rtl]
    [rtl]A statement from the Media Department of the House of Representatives, received by Mawazine News, stated that “the Finance Committee hosted the director of the Real Estate Bank to discuss the real estate initiative and review the latest developments in completing citizens' loan requests and financing residential complex projects.” [/rtl]
    [rtl]The Chairman of the Finance Committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, stressed that “supporting and empowering banks is the best way to achieve sustainable development.”

He added, "The initiative to increase the real estate bank's capital to 500 billion dinars, which was approved by the Central Bank, aims to expand citizens' coverage of housing loans and support investment in building residential complexes."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 10:04 am