Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC: Iraq, Russia to compensate for surplus oil production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC: Iraq, Russia to compensate for surplus oil production Empty OPEC: Iraq, Russia to compensate for surplus oil production

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Jul 2024, 7:01 am

OPEC: Iraq, Russia to compensate for surplus oil production

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    OPEC revealed that the total increase in oil production by Russia and Iraq during the period from January to June this year and that Moscow pledged to compensate for the largest part of that amount next year.
    OPEC data indicates that Russia will compensate for 40,000 barrels per day of surplus oil production in the period from October to November of this year, and will compensate for 440,000 in the period from March to September of next year.
    Regarding Iraq, the OPEC Secretariat said that it had received Iraq's plan to compensate for the surplus production in the first half of the year, and stated that it would compensate for it by September 2025.
    The organization said in a statement that the surplus production quantities in Iraq between January and June amounted to about 1.184 million barrels per day.
    OPEC also received plans from Kazakhstan to compensate for excess production.
    OPEC and its allies, led by Russia, known as OPEC+, have agreed to a series of major production cuts since late 2022.

106 views
    Added 07/25/2024 - 11:57 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 10:09 am