Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launching an electronic application for Iraqi retirees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launching an electronic application for Iraqi retirees Empty Launching an electronic application for Iraqi retirees

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Jul 2024, 4:49 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Launching an electronic application for Iraqi retirees[/size]

[size=45]The National Retirement Authority announced the launch of the (Retirement) application to provide services to retirees.[/size]
    [size=45]The Authority stated in a statement, “In implementation of the package of procedures for organizing support for the retirees segment launched by the Prime Minister and the Authority’s plan to simplify procedures and adopt electronic programs in providing its services to retirees, and with the follow-up of the Chairman of the National Retirement Authority, the National Retirement Authority announced the launch of the (Retirement) application on mobile phones.”[/size]
    [size=45]She explained that "the application aims to provide services to retirees inside and outside Iraq, as it allows the retiree to prove his life through the application without the need to visit the authority or its branches in Baghdad and the governorates and bear the trouble and costs of travel."[/size]
    [size=45]She added, "The application also allows inquiries about salary details and deductions and notifies them of changes in their retirement salaries, in addition to providing a service to employees who are still in service about the mechanism for calculating the retirement salary after retirement."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "this step comes within the authority's plans for digital transformation, simplifying procedures, and converting all its services from paper-based to electronic, in line with the government program to use e-governance in work in all institutions."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 10:07 am