Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani reveals plans to confront environmental and political challenges in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani reveals plans to confront environmental and political challenges in Iraq Empty Al-Sudani reveals plans to confront environmental and political challenges in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2023, 5:31 am

[rtl]Al-Sudani reveals plans to confront environmental and political challenges in Iraq[/rtl]

politics  ,  09/19/2023 10:08  Number of readings: 99 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]On his visit to New York to attend the United Nations General Assembly meeting, Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, revealed ambitious plans to confront the challenges of environmental change and the ongoing political problems in his country.[/rtl]
    [rtl]In an interview with the American newspaper The New York Times, Al-Sudani stressed his desire to seek assistance from the United Nations to confront the severe effects of climate change in Iraq, such as drought and desertification, noting that he seeks to improve the infrastructure for natural gas production and enhance investments from Europe and the United States.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Prime Minister's Office indicated that Al-Sudani considers himself part of the second generation of politicians in the post-Saddam Hussein regime, and that he fully understands citizens' priorities and seeks to solve the country's intractable problems, including combating corruption and achieving political stability .[/rtl]
    [rtl]In addition, Al-Sudani expressed his desire to improve the energy sector in Iraq and make it more self-sufficient, in order to reduce dependence on imported gas, which contributes to providing job opportunities for Iraqi youth and improving their situation.[/rtl]
    [rtl]At the conclusion of his speech, Al-Sudani emphasized that he is realistic about the fight against corruption, stressing the need for a real will to hold anyone involved in corruption accountable without hesitation.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 9:21 am