Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Kurdistan Region congratulates the Union of Islamic Religious Scholars on the a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Kurdistan Region congratulates the Union of Islamic Religious Scholars on the a Empty The President of the Kurdistan Region congratulates the Union of Islamic Religious Scholars on the a

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:07 am

The President of the Kurdistan Region congratulates the Union of Islamic Religious Scholars on the anniversary of its founding

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-09-21 01:41
    Font

Shafaq News/ The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, on Thursday, blessed the Kurdistan Islamic Religious Scholars Union on the occasion of the 53rd anniversary of its founding. 
    Nechirvan Barzani said in a statement, received by Shafaq News Agency, “On the fifty-third anniversary of the founding of your union, I extend my warmest congratulations to the president and members of the executive office and all members of the Union of Islamic Religious Scholars in Kurdistan, wishing them success.”
    He added, "We highly value and appreciate the role and struggle of religious scholars and the Union of Islamic Religious Scholars in Kurdistan in the days of revolution and confrontation of injustice, their presence and influence in the present of freedom and Kurdish society, and their efforts and struggle to protect the rights of religious scholars."
    He continued, saying, “Men and scholars of religion have an influential role in consolidating the spirit of harmony, tolerance, and peaceful coexistence, in confronting hate speech, terrorism, and extremism, and in protecting the beautiful values ​​of Kurdistan society, and in doing so they are performing a blessed mission in conveying the message of reform, moderation, and patriotism, and for this we appeal to their hands and support them as we have always done.” Emphasizing the protection of their rights and the improvement of their living conditions.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:09 am