Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentarian: The interest of Kurdistan requires him to deal positively with Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentarian: The interest of Kurdistan requires him to deal positively with Baghdad Empty Parliamentarian: The interest of Kurdistan requires him to deal positively with Baghdad

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Sep 2023, 5:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentarian: The interest of Kurdistan requires him to deal positively with Baghdad[/size]
    • Today 11:25

Information / Baghdad... 
    The representative of the Al-Fatah Alliance, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, confirmed today, Friday, that the interest of the region requires his government to deal positively with Baghdad and fulfill its obligations in terms of delivering revenues and depositing them in the country’s general treasury. 
    Al-Baldawi told Al-Maalouma, “If the regional government wants to look at the interest of the Iraqi people, especially in Iraqi Kurdistan, it must act positively and fulfill its obligations towards Baghdad by sending revenues and entering them into the public treasury.” 
    He added, "The federal government dealt with the region in sincere faith in the recent period and resolved the problems with the region, despite the cessation of oil exports through Kurdistan towards Turkish territory." 
    He stated that "the region's departure into conflicts will not serve Kurdistan, and it is not in the interest of Iraq in general," wondering: Where was the humanitarian side of the regional government when it was working to prevent the distribution of salaries to employees despite the arrival of salaries, and what are the justifications for the compulsory savings imposed on Kurdistan employees? Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:44 am