Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United States directs its employees to leave Iraq and not to use Baghdad Airport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The United States directs its employees to leave Iraq and not to use Baghdad Airport Empty The United States directs its employees to leave Iraq and not to use Baghdad Airport

Post by Rocky Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The United States directs its employees to leave Iraq and not to use Baghdad Airport[/size]
    • Today 19:31

Information / Baghdad..
    On Sunday, the US State Department directed the families of its diplomats and non-essential employees to leave Iraq, warning of “kidnappings.”
    The US State Department called on its citizens, in a statement, “not to travel to Iraq due to terrorism, kidnapping, armed conflict, civil unrest, and the limited ability of the Iraqi mission to provide support to American citizens.”
    The Department directed the departure of "qualified family members and non-essential US Government employees from the US Embassy in Baghdad and the US Consulate General in Erbil due to increased security threats against US Government employees and interests." Ended/25S

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:20 am