Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A representative close to Sudan reveals the truth about the differences within the framework due to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A representative close to Sudan reveals the truth about the differences within the framework due to  Empty A representative close to Sudan reveals the truth about the differences within the framework due to

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Oct 2023, 4:25 am

[rtl]A representative close to Sudan reveals the truth about the differences within the framework due to the factions' weapons[/rtl]

politics  ,  10/28/2023 09:49  Number of readings: 174 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq Today:

The representative of the coordination framework, Muhammad Al-Sayhud, revealed the fact that there are “deep” differences between the blocs under the framework, due to the bombing operations launched by the resistance factions on the bases and sites where American forces are stationed.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Sayhoud said, in a press interview, that “the coordination framework often seeks to unify its position in crises related to the country,” noting that “talk about a rift within the framework due to the attack on American sites is absolutely not true “[/rtl]
    [rtl] He added, “Coordination between the coordination framework and the resistance factions today is at the height of its greatness and at its best, and talk about the existence of problems comes out of confusion and fishing in troubled waters.” He pointed out that "the justifications for the presence of American forces inside Iraqi territory are all weak and incorrect, especially since Iraq possesses a large security force consisting of the Popular Mobilization Forces, the Interior Ministry, and the Defense Forces, and it has the Ability to confront any force that threatens the security of the country, which dispels all justifications for the presence of American forces.” ".[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 9:16 pm