Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani: The necessity of implementing the Sinjar Agreement and removing illegal armed groups from i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani: The necessity of implementing the Sinjar Agreement and removing illegal armed groups from i Empty Barzani: The necessity of implementing the Sinjar Agreement and removing illegal armed groups from i

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Oct 2023, 6:44 am

Barzani: The necessity of implementing the Sinjar Agreement and removing illegal armed groups from it
    • Time: 10/31/2023 12:44:58

• Read: 637 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The Prime Minister of Kurdistan, Masrour Barzani, stressed the necessity of implementing the Sinjar Agreement and removing all illegal armed groups from Sinjar.
    In the presence of Barzani, Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Government, a ceremony to celebrate the anniversary of the issuance of Resolution 1325 at the United Nations on women, peace and security was held in Erbil.
    Barzani said in his speech during the ceremony, “This resolution is one of the most important and oldest Security Council resolutions that had a great impact on focusing on women’s issues in general, especially in countries and regions that witness wars and instability, and where women are the main victims of war.”
    The Prime Minister added, "The main goal of this decision is to combat and eliminate violence against women during wars. It also enhances women's participation in promoting peace and empowering their role in political decision-making and power. Despite all the financial obstacles that the Kurdistan government faced, we have tried to allocate the budget according to our ability." We will continue to provide everything necessary to implement the contents of the decision.”
    Masrour Barzani noted in his speech, “On this occasion, we stress the importance and necessity of implementing the Sinjar Agreement to end the state of emergency and instability in the region, and the exit of illegal armed groups from Sinjar so that the refugees in the region can return to their places.”
    The Prime Minister of Kurdistan Government stressed, "We in Kurdistan, as a federal entity inside Iraq, are committed to implementing Resolution 1325, and in this context we will work to implement what falls upon us, but implementing this resolution is a shared responsibility and requires cooperation, coordination, and unification of all our efforts."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm