Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Judge Zidan stresses the necessity of finding legal cover for establishing women’s protection center

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Judge Zidan stresses the necessity of finding legal cover for establishing women’s protection center Empty Judge Zidan stresses the necessity of finding legal cover for establishing women’s protection center

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Nov 2023, 4:22 am

Judge Zidan stresses the necessity of finding legal cover for establishing women’s protection centers
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Sunday (November 26, 2023), President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Faiq Zaidan, stressed the necessity of finding a legal cover for the establishment of women’s protection centers.
    The judiciary media stated in a statement received by “Baghdad Today” that, “Today, the President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Faiq Zaidan, attended a workshop to discuss the legal framework for establishing women’s protection centers.”
    According to the statement, the President of the Council stressed “the necessity of finding a legal cover for the establishment of women’s protection centers.”
    The statement explained that "the workshop was attended by the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, the French Ambassador, Eric Chevalier, the head of the Public Prosecution Service, Najm Abdullah, the head of the Judicial Supervision Authority, Laith Jabr, a number of judges, members of the Public Prosecution, the Governor of Anbar, the deputy governors (Diwaniyah - Kirkuk), the advisor to the State Council, and the advisor to the Prime Minister." Director-General of the Women's Empowerment Department, Director-General of the Special Needs Department, Director-General of the Women's Department in the Ministry of Labor, and Director-General of Civil Status, Passports and Residence.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:30 pm