Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary integrity investigates the files of transferring army lands to the Al-Halbousi party i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary integrity investigates the files of transferring army lands to the Al-Halbousi party i Empty Parliamentary integrity investigates the files of transferring army lands to the Al-Halbousi party i

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2023, 5:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary integrity investigates the files of transferring army lands to the Al-Halbousi party in Anbar[/size]
    • Today 12:04

Information / Anbar.. 
    An official source in Anbar Governorate revealed, on Tuesday, that the Integrity Committee is investigating the confiscation of security sites belonging to the Ministry of Defense after its withdrawal from the cities and transferring them to the property of Al-Halbousi, who was expelled due to charges of corruption and forgery.
    The source told Al-Maalouma, “A committee assigned by Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani and the membership of the Anti-Corruption and National Security Committee and the Integrity Commission headed by the Minister of Defense is investigating the process of Al-Halbousi and the leaders of his party (Taqadum) taking over some of the security sites belonging to the army forces after they withdrew by order of the leaders.” The Supreme Security Council moved outside the cities and turned it into investment opportunities, including the Eighth Brigade site in the city of Ramadi, affiliated with the Ministry of Defense.”
    He added, "Disagreements had previously arisen between the Governor of Anbar, Ali Farhan Al-Dulaimi, and the former Anbar Operations Commander, against the backdrop of his objection to preventing the disposal of state property, which prompted Al-Halbousi to "use his position and contacts to transfer him outside the governorate so that he could control the site and other security sites."
     He pointed out that "the area of ​​the Eighth Brigade is about 300 dunams, and the site was referred for investment and assigned to an Emirati company under the direct supervision of Al-Halbousi."
    He explained, “Government positions were seized by Al-Halbousi, taking advantage of his control over the administration of the governorate’s affairs and the absence of any political competitor within the Anbar local government, which is headed by the Anbar Governorate and the leader of the Taqadum Party, Ali Farhan Al-Dulaimi.” Ended / 12a

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 3:22 am