Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister calls for municipalities to promote the reality of the service to spend Mahmudiyah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister calls for municipalities to promote the reality of the service to spend Mahmudiyah Empty Minister calls for municipalities to promote the reality of the service to spend Mahmudiyah

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Oct 2014, 2:09 pm

Minister calls for municipalities to promote the reality of the service to spend Mahmudiyah

10/13/2014 0 

The Minister of Municipalities and Public Works Abdul Karim Younes Ansari to implement the service and extensive campaign to promote the reality of the service to spend Mahmudiyah. The minister said Ansari during a meeting with the mayor and the director of the municipality of Mahmudiyah in a statement MEMRI Mtbh media and received by the agency for News News (et) a copy of it, to double efforts to improve the services provided to citizens and immediately direct Bthblat streets where the work was completed Especially since the sewer project will be completed in full at the beginning of next year and speeding up the completion of the water networks, pointing to the need to work to solve any problem in the field and on site.
    And instructed the minister to purchase specialized mechanisms of municipal resources to improve services and support the work of the municipality.
    And gave the minister Yunus directors of departments ten days to remove dust and sewage and planting medians and beautify the city, the gateway to Baghdad 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:30 pm