Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President stresses on the Minister of Municipalities need to raise the level of service to citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President stresses on the Minister of Municipalities need to raise the level of service to citizens Empty President stresses on the Minister of Municipalities need to raise the level of service to citizens

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Oct 2014, 11:09 am

President stresses on the Minister of Municipalities need to raise the level of service to citizens

10/22/2014 

The President of the Republic Fuad Masum need to focus on the development of mechanisms of action that will raise the level of service in the country and cover the needs of citizens in this area. Infallible confirmation came during a meeting at the Peace Palace in Baghdad on Tuesday, Minister of Municipalities and Public Works Abdul Karim Younis al-Ansari and his accompanying delegation. According to a presidential statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of which he "During the meeting, they discussed the fact the service in the country, where he stressed the president on the importance of exerting all possible efforts of everyone to cooperate on building a state of citizenship and provide all possible services to the citizens." The President emphasized infallible according to the statement "the need to improve the performance of the Ministry of Municipalities and follow through new mechanisms of action that will overcome all difficulties and obstacles the previous period service to the homeland and the citizen. For his part, "thanked the Minister of Municipalities President of the Republic on the guidance value, stressing the ministry's insistence on starting a new phase aimed at upgrading the reality service in the country distinctly"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:34 pm