Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad intends to cooperate with the investment firms to promote the reality and urban service

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad intends to cooperate with the investment firms to promote the reality and urban service Empty Baghdad intends to cooperate with the investment firms to promote the reality and urban service

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Oct 2016, 6:47 am

[size=22][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News / Continue ...

Revealed the Baghdad governorate, has announced the establishment of a broad Investment Conference to expand cooperation with investment companies to promote the reality of urban and service in the capital.

A statement by the governor of Baghdad, Ali al-Tamimi, "The governor held a meeting with a number of investors."

Tamimi said, according to the statement, "The capital will see the establishment of a broad conference for investment in the capital during which invited the most important companies and investors, seeking to open the door of cooperation and coordination between the province and investment companies sober in all fields."

He stressed that "our support for investment since 2013 is our conviction that the investment projects the perfect solution for many of the housing, health and economic problems," calling on investors to "make efforts to attract international companies and work on the creation of many projects that serve the citizen-Baghdadi."

He pointed out, "the need to use all the institutions with the investors in accordance with the Investment Law, giving flexibility in dealing for the success of the upcoming investment plans and for the advancement of the reality service and urbanization in the capital

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:19 am