Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With its entry into force... a legal expert details the penalties for breaching the electoral silenc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

details - With its entry into force... a legal expert details the penalties for breaching the electoral silenc Empty With its entry into force... a legal expert details the penalties for breaching the electoral silenc

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Dec 2023, 5:02 am

With its entry into force... a legal expert details the penalties for breaching the electoral silence
    • Time: 12/15/2023 12:43:16

• Read: 494 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} A legal expert explained the electoral silence that took effect on Friday morning, a day before the start of the provincial council elections, which begin tomorrow with special voting and continue next Monday for general voting.
    Ali Al-Tamimi told Al-Furat News Agency, “Electoral silence is the period between ending electoral propaganda and preventing it from being carried out and holding the elections. Usually, it is one day and the candidates, blocs, and political parties are gathering ideas and preparing to hold the elections.” He noted that “media silence is forbidden to include means of propaganda or promotion, and censorship takes place.” By the Media and Communications Authority, and in the event of a violation, the Authority’s Law No. 65 of 2004 is applied, and the media outlet is subject to penalties if it violates it. Al-Tamimi explained that “There are two types of what is called electoral and media silence. The Election Commission monitors violations and imposes penalties that may reach imprisonment or financial fines.”
    He added, “Electoral silence will be for 24 hours, from 6 a.m. on Friday to the last vote at the last station, and it is forbidden according to the law to create propaganda or promotion during this period.”

Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 7:35 am