Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Türkiye is planning a long military presence in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Türkiye is planning a long military presence in Iraq Empty Newspaper: Türkiye is planning a long military presence in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jan 2024, 10:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Newspaper: Türkiye is planning a long military presence in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 15:10

Information/follow up.. 
    The Turkish newspaper Hurriyet said on Monday that Turkish forces will not leave the areas where they are stationed in northern Iraq and Syria, where they are fighting against the Kurdistan Workers' Party.
    The Turkish Air Force is conducting air operations in northern Iraq and Syria after nine soldiers were killed in an attack by militants of the Kurdistan Workers' Party, banned in Turkey. Hurriyet newspaper reported, citing sources, that the United States recently provided PKK fighters with weapons, ammunition and intelligence information, and is waging a “war of attrition” against Ankara.
    The newspaper added: “The process of updating and implementing the plan to eliminate and uproot terrorism, which was successfully implemented against the PKK and ISIS, will continue. The strategy of eliminating PKK and ISIS terrorism outside our borders will be strengthened and continued. There is no such thing as abandoning our temporary bases. He wants "The PKK wants Turkey to abandon these bases. It believes that abandoning the base areas will be beneficial for it. From a military standpoint, there are no changes. Our base areas will be strengthened. These areas will be cleared of terrorists."
    The armed conflict with the Kurdistan Workers' Party in Turkey began in 1984 and resumed in 2015.
    There are bases for the Kurdistan Workers' Party in northern Iraq, and there the Turkish Armed Forces are carrying out air and ground operations against this party. Ended 25 hours

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:47 pm