Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Yekti: Türkiye has 50 military barracks in Iraq and aspires to occupy Mosul and Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Yekti: Türkiye has 50 military barracks in Iraq and aspires to occupy Mosul and Kirkuk Empty Al-Yekti: Türkiye has 50 military barracks in Iraq and aspires to occupy Mosul and Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Sep 2024, 4:07 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Yekti: Türkiye has 50 military barracks in Iraq and aspires to occupy Mosul and Kirkuk[/size]

[size=45]Member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Ghiath Al-Surji, confirmed that Turkey has 50 military barracks in Iraq and aspires to occupy Mosul and Kirkuk.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Surji said, “The Turkish incursion into Iraqi territory and the bombing of Kurdistan territories are still ongoing.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Yesterday, Turkish forces bombed a camp for Turkish Kurdish refugees in Makhmur district, between Nineveh and Erbil," noting that "the bombing resulted in injuries, and most of the victims were civilians."[/size]
    [size=45]The member of the House of Representatives pointed out that "Turkey has penetrated more than 150 thousand kilometers deep into Iraqi territory."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Surji pointed out that “the silence of the Baghdad and Erbil governments is suspicious, and we do not know whether there is a hidden agreement between Iraq and Turkey?”, noting that “this collusion with Turkey is due to common interests between the two sides.”[/size]
    [size=45]The member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan pointed out that "Turkey has more than 50 military bases and barracks in northern Iraq, in the Kurdistan Region and outside it."[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, saying, "Iraq has pressure cards, such as the water file and the economic file, with which it can pressure Turkey."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Surji explained, “Turkey claims that it wants to fight the Kurdistan Workers’ Party, but the reality does not say that. Rather, it has ambitions to occupy Mosul and Kirkuk.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:23 pm