Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political movement: Sunni Kurdish figures want the American presence in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political movement: Sunni Kurdish figures want the American presence in Iraq Empty Political movement: Sunni Kurdish figures want the American presence in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jan 2024, 6:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Political movement: Sunni Kurdish figures want the American presence in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 13:20

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    A member of the Belt and Road Popular Movement, Hussein Al-Karaawi, confirmed on Wednesday that some Sunni and Kurdish figures want the American presence to continue in Iraq, pointing out that most of the Sunni and Kurdish components stand against the continued American presence on Iraqi soil.
    Al-Karaawi told Al-Maalouma, “The American presence in Iraq is not linked to specific components, while Washington is dealing with deviant individuals and leaders from other components to ensure their survival in Iraq.”
    He added, "There are leaders among the Sunni and Kurdish components who are working to keep American forces in Iraq in order to serve their projects and achieve their interests, while the sons of the aforementioned components stand against the presence of the occupier inside Iraq."
    He stated that "most of the people of the components in northern and western Iraq are concerned with achieving the sovereignty of Iraq and ending the presence of the occupation, and therefore the opinion of some Sunni and Kurdish figures does not represent the opinion of all the people of the components, but rather they are ideological opinions to serve the American project in Iraq." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 9:32 am