Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Faihan: There are American threats to target Khazali and crowd political and leadership figures

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Faihan: There are American threats to target Khazali and crowd political and leadership figures Empty Faihan: There are American threats to target Khazali and crowd political and leadership figures

Post by Rocky Fri 15 May 2020, 2:14 am

Faihan: There are American threats to target Khazali and crowd political and leadership figures

10:05 - 05/15/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the Sadiqin parliamentary bloc, Adnan Fayhan, revealed on Friday that there are American threats to target the Secretary General of the Asaib Ahl al-Haq movement Sheikh Qais Khazali and leaders of the popular crowd and political figures.
    "There is information confirming the existence of American and American plans to target the Secretary General of the Asaib Ahl al-Haq movement, Sheikh Qais Khazali, leaders of the popular crowd, and political figures," Fayhan said in a televised interview.
    Fayhan added, "Sheikh Qais Khazali is present in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] specifically in the province of Najaf," stressing that "Sheikh Khazali exercises his life naturally while reducing his media appearance." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:43 pm