Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It will cover 14 regions in eastern Iraq.. A deputy reveals the “border electricity” project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It will cover 14 regions in eastern Iraq.. A deputy reveals the “border electricity” project Empty It will cover 14 regions in eastern Iraq.. A deputy reveals the “border electricity” project

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Mar 2024, 7:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]It will cover 14 regions in eastern Iraq.. A deputy reveals the “border electricity” project[/size]
    • Today 12:20

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
     Member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Representative Hammam Al-Tamimi, revealed on Wednesday the border electricity project.
    Al-Tamimi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The rehabilitation of a strategic electricity line has begun that feeds approximately 14 border areas within the Qazaniya district near the strip between Iraq and Iran, completely east of Diyala.”
    He added, “The project, which includes the installation of 50 high-pressure pans and 32 low-pressure columns with a length of more than 56 thousand metres,” pointing out that “the areas covered by the line are villages, towns, and countryside, some of which are remote, in light of an integrated plan to deliver the current to the farthest border point.”
    He pointed out that “the project will lead to eliminating bottlenecks and creating high flexibility in delivering electricity to large and expanding areas within the eastern Diyala sector, especially the border axes.” The border strip
    areas have suffered from repeated outages for years due to pressure and the expansion of their area to reach hundreds of kilometers. End. 25 F

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:48 am