Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign workers and their mafias!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign workers and their mafias! Empty Foreign workers and their mafias!

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Apr 2024, 4:53 am

Foreign workers and their mafias!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Abdul Amir Hungary[/rtl]

[rtl]Years ago, I told friends that if Iraq became stable in security, it would face the problem of controlling borders to limit the entry of illegal foreign workers. Perhaps my words were understood at the time as a kind of optimism about what would not happen, since the pessimism was very great, but I was not optimistic. That life will be rosy in Iraq, but the improvement of the security conditions will be the gateway to many projects,[/rtl]

[rtl]In addition to the need for many service facilities, hotels, and others for (specifically Asian) labor, corruption will be present this time, that is, labor smuggling mafias will take care of that, especially since the difficult economic conditions in most Asian countries will provide human liquidity, so to speak, for passing mafias. To the borders and the flow of illegal labor to Iraq becomes uncontrolled, which is what we notice today, and we also notice our skill in bringing in types of this (labor) that have nothing to do with the market, but rather for begging that invaded the Iraqi street with Asian women and the disabled, which made people wonder how these people entered. To Iraq, and who facilitated this for them, and who shelters them and stands behind their work, and how does he protect them... etc. from the questions, which are multiplying with the proliferation of the mafias that stand behind this.[/rtl]
    [rtl]the game.[/rtl]
    [rtl]There is no doubt that the matter calls for a serious stance on the part of the state, because there are those who talk about millions of illegal workers, and that any citizen can see their density in various facilities of life, as you find them in hotels, shops, offices, restaurants and bakeries, even my area, which is one of the... In the semi-popular neighborhoods of Baghdad, there are many Asian workers in more than one work site. We are not against the presence of these people at all, in fact, there is a real need for them, but we stress here that their presence in very large numbers and in an illegal manner makes their rights first and foremost vulnerable to danger, because The existence of an official guarantee that makes the state responsible for their conditions, which is preserved by protocols signed between states, to regulate the process of their entry and contracts.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Etc., and all of these become unsecured with the mafias that deal with them as numbers for profit and trade with them in areas that also raise suspicions. For example, how does a severely disabled person enter Iraq and beg in the street, as well as women carrying infants and begging, and what benefit does Iraq gain from entering these people? Perhaps this case in itself requires that it be investigated and find out who was behind it, and where the money they make and other things go.[/rtl]
    [rtl]questions.[/rtl]
    [rtl] Yes, some Asian workers benefit from the low wages they demand compared to national workers, and the expenses of providing food to them by their employers have become inexpensive in Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]As for them, sending even a hundred dollars a month by an Asian worker to his country is a great gain for him and his family because of the currency difference there, and this is what makes them accept any job opportunity, but their presence in millions means the exit of huge amounts of hard currency abroad.[/rtl]
    [rtl] The country.[/rtl]
    [rtl]We have written more than once about the phenomenon of organized begging and described it as the third terrorism, meaning that it is a synonym for the terrorism of weapons and corruption, and perhaps it is a product of them or their outcomes, which is what the relevant state institutions must put an end to... Perhaps the recent terrorist act incident, which targeted a table Breakfast in Adhamiya raises more than one question mark regarding the chaos and necessity of the entry of foreign workers[/rtl]
    [rtl]Organize it.[/rtl]

Views 35
    Added 04/01/2024 - 11:06 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 16 Jul 2024, 3:58 pm