Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erbil counts the number of visitors, accidents, births, and sacrifices during Eid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erbil counts the number of visitors, accidents, births, and sacrifices during Eid Empty Erbil counts the number of visitors, accidents, births, and sacrifices during Eid

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2024, 4:34 am

Erbil counts the number of visitors, accidents, births, and sacrifices during Eid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil 
    Erbil Governorate announced today, Thursday (June 20, 2024), that 117,421 tourists visited the governorate during the Eid holiday, noting that 54 felonies and 51 misdemeanors were recorded.
    According to a statement from the governorate received by Baghdad Today, the days of Eid witnessed three traffic accidents that caused only material damage, 29 fire accidents, 22 bush fires, and other fire cases were distributed among fires that broke out in homes, vehicles, and stores.
    He added that "3 thousand and 263 patients visited the governorate's hospitals," noting that "154 children of both sexes were born, and 222 major and minor surgeries were performed."
    He continued, "Erbil's modern slaughterhouse witnessed the slaughter of 269 large and 759 small-sized livestock during Eid al-Adha."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jun 2024, 2:24 am