Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Extending the legislative term may be in vain. The budget schedules are threatened with obstruction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Extending the legislative term may be in vain. The budget schedules are threatened with obstruction  Empty Extending the legislative term may be in vain. The budget schedules are threatened with obstruction

Post by Rocky Fri 24 May 2024, 4:23 am

Extending the legislative term may be in vain. The budget schedules are threatened with obstruction and the recess is approaching

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Independent MP Kazem Al-Fayad expected today, Thursday (May 23, 2024), a delay in approving the financial budget schedules for 2024, due to political differences.
    Al-Fayyad told Baghdad Today, “Certainly, the 2024 budget will not be free of disagreements between blocs and parties, and these disagreements will delay voting on the budget even though it arrived very late from the government to the House of Representatives.”
    He stated that "disagreements over the budget are disputes and a conflict of interests, and not for the sake of the people or financial allocations for the benefit of Iraqis, projects, and other national interests."
    Al-Fayad added, "The influential powers are accustomed to such disputes for the sake of partisan and political interests, and therefore the budget will take a long time to be passed by Parliament."
    It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives received the federal financial budget schedules for the year 2024 the day before yesterday from the government, which it approved last Sunday, and the Parliamentary Finance Committee began discussing the schedules.
    It is noteworthy that the legislative recess of the House of Representatives will begin after 17 days, specifically on June 9, and questions are being raised as to whether extending the legislative term and reducing the Parliament’s recess to one month instead of two months will be in vain due to political disagreements over the budget.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 4:27 pm