Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will the decision to install taxi meters be implemented? Transport responds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will the decision to install taxi meters be implemented? Transport responds  Empty Will the decision to install taxi meters be implemented? Transport responds

Post by Rocky Fri 24 May 2024, 4:33 am

Will the decision to install taxi meters be implemented? Transport responds 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Ministry of Transport has set the date for the entry into force of the “National Taxi”, while indicating that a decision has been taken to postpone the installation of taxi meters.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Director of Media and Relations at the Ministry, Maytham Al-Safi, said, “Next month will witness the entry into force of the national taxi experimentally, and after that we will launch it,” indicating that “the Ministry is trying to balance its interest in public and private transportation.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He explained that "some of the drivers who practice the taxi profession are employees, and when the information is crossed, the employees will not be approved for the national taxi, and the citizen and the driver will benefit from the national taxi as it is safer."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Regarding the project to install meters in taxis, Al-Safi explained, “There is a decision to postpone the installation of meters and wait until the plan drawn up to address traffic congestion is completed.”[/rtl]

Views 94
    Added 05/24/2024 - 9:46 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 2:49 pm