Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Failure to make a budget transfer will contribute to reducing the salaries of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Failure to make a budget transfer will contribute to reducing the salaries of Empty Parliamentary Finance: Failure to make a budget transfer will contribute to reducing the salaries of

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jun 2024, 4:22 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliamentary Finance: Failure to make a budget transfer will contribute to reducing the salaries of the Popular Mobilization Forces[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    June 6, 2024
    Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Representative Hussein Mu’nis, confirmed on Thursday that not carrying out the transfer process in the federal budget will contribute to reducing the salaries of the Popular Mobilization Forces.
    Mu’nis said in a televised statement, “Iraq does not have plans to find alternatives to oil in order to support the budget, and the government is obligated to make transfers within the budget to ensure that the salaries of members of the Popular Mobilization Forces are not affected.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “Not making the transfer in the budget will contribute to reducing the PMF salaries.”[/size]
    [size=45]He stated that “the budget tables for the current year did not include the disbursement of the Popular Mobilization Fund differences,” noting that “the Popular Mobilization Law will adjust the owners of the Mobilization Forces and grant its members their financial rights.” Ended 25 n[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:36 pm