Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of 9 amendments to the Iraqi Intelligence Service law - urgent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of 9 amendments to the Iraqi Intelligence Service law - urgent Empty Disclosure of 9 amendments to the Iraqi Intelligence Service law - urgent

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:10 am

Disclosure of 9 amendments to the Iraqi Intelligence Service law - urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Sunday (June 9, 2024), member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, MP Ali Nimah, revealed 9 amendments to the Iraqi Intelligence Law, while indicating that his committee is continuing to resolve sensitive laws.
    Nimah explained in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “the intelligence service is one of the important and sensitive agencies in the Iraqi security system and is a deterrent wall against any threats affecting Iraq’s internal situation. Therefore, we in the Parliamentary Security Committee were keen to discuss the agency’s law extensively, while holding extensive meetings with The head of the agency and its senior leaders.”
    He added, "The Iraqi Intelligence Service Law is ready for voting after completing 9 important amendments to its provisions, which give a higher ceiling in performing tasks and also give its members a legal status in carrying out the tasks assigned to them in accordance with contexts that guarantee the strengthening of the country's security in general."
    Nehme pointed out, “The law will be included immediately upon the return of the House of Representatives sessions after the end of the legislative recess,” pointing out that “the Parliamentary Security Committee is proceeding with the strategy of resolving the laws of sensitive and important agencies during the next legislative term, in a way that gives the laws high flexibility in terms of powers and rights.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:06 am