Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Advisor: The arrival of the Aqaba pipeline to Haditha means the possibility of exporting via Syr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Advisor: The arrival of the Aqaba pipeline to Haditha means the possibility of exporting via Syr Empty Oil Advisor: The arrival of the Aqaba pipeline to Haditha means the possibility of exporting via Syr

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jun 2024, 3:51 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Oil Advisor: The arrival of the Aqaba pipeline to Haditha means the possibility of exporting via Syria as well[/size]

[size=45]Advisor to the Ministry of Oil, Ahmed Al-Omar, said that the arrival of the oil pipeline to the city of Haditha means the possibility of transporting Iraqi oil not only to the port of Aqaba via Jordanian territory, but also to the port of Baniyas via Syrian territory, indicating that this project gives the country an advantage over its oil neighbors.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Omar confirmed in a statement that the oil pipeline project will change the map of the oil industry and production in the region and give Iraq a great advantage over other oil neighbors.[/size]
    [size=45]By approving the amount allocated to start the project, according to the age, the government will begin work on the implementation phase, stressing that Iraqi companies will undertake work on it, and the pipeline will be implemented through the Iraqi Ministry of Industry as well.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Omar added, “The arrival of the pipeline to Haditha, western Iraq, means that Iraq can transport its oil not only through Jordanian territory and then Aqaba, but also through the Syrian port of Baniyas.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 11:58 pm