Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Planning: Population census will include Iraqis and foreigners

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Planning: Population census will include Iraqis and foreigners Empty Ministry of Planning: Population census will include Iraqis and foreigners

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2024, 4:31 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Ministry of Planning: Population census will include Iraqis and foreigners[/size]

[size=45]The Ministry of Planning said that the upcoming general population and housing census will include the country's citizens and others within its borders, noting that it will not include Iraqis residing abroad.[/size]
    [size=45]The ministry’s spokesman, Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi, said, “According to the instructions of the United Nations, the general population and housing census that will be conducted on November 20 will include the country’s citizens and others who are within its borders.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "All attempts by countries to count their communities abroad have failed, because there is no way for them to reach the real number of those communities."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hindawi explained that “Iraq had a failed experience when it tried in 2016 to conduct a survey of Iraqis living abroad, as it continued for two years and only 500 people provided data,” stressing that “the issue of counting Iraqi communities is costly and completely useless.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 02 Sep 2024, 9:18 am