Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist identifies reasons for high rents in Baghdad: The Central Bank has stopped lending initiat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist identifies reasons for high rents in Baghdad: The Central Bank has stopped lending initiat Empty Economist identifies reasons for high rents in Baghdad: The Central Bank has stopped lending initiat

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jul 2024, 4:37 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Economist identifies reasons for high rents in Baghdad: The Central Bank has stopped lending initiatives[/size]

[size=45]Economic researcher Ahmed Abdul Rabbo identified the reasons for the increase in rents in Baghdad, while he confirmed that the Central Bank’s suspension of lending initiatives has increased the housing crisis in the capital.[/size]
    [size=45]Abdul Rabbo said, "There is no real vision for the housing crisis in Iraq and the high rents in Baghdad in particular." He noted that, "The Central Bank has stopped lending initiatives that were contributing significantly to solving the housing crisis, and these initiatives must be reinstated."[/size]
    [size=45]“The government is supposed to give citizens serviced lands in exchange for a small portion of the money,” Abdul Rabbo added. “The government must establish administrative cities and transfer ministries and departments to these cities in order to reduce population density,” he said, stressing that “it is natural for rents to rise in Iraq due to the increasing demand for housing units compared to the low supply.”[/size]
    [size=45]Rental prices in the capital Baghdad are high in areas close to the center of the capital, as there are houses with an area of ​​50 square meters whose monthly rent reaches more than 1000 US dollars, while rents in the outskirts of the capital reach 500 thousand Iraqi dinars, as this amount is equal to a full month’s salary for an employee working in the Ministry of Education.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 28 Aug 2024, 7:43 pm