Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is planning to build 6 new residential cities.. This is the date of the announcement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is planning to build 6 new residential cities.. This is the date of the announcement Empty Iraq is planning to build 6 new residential cities.. This is the date of the announcement

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jul 2024, 4:58 am

Iraq is planning to build 6 new residential cities.. This is the date of the announcement

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The National Investment Commission announced today, Wednesday, that 6 new residential cities are in the process of completing sectoral approvals, explaining that the areas of the cities of Al-Jawahiri, Ali Al-Wardi and Al-Ghazlani are large and require time to complete.
    The head of the National Investment Commission, Haider Makiya, said: “There are 6 cities in the process of completing sectoral approvals, and they will be announced in a package for the Iraqi citizen and will be in different governorates.”
    Makiya added, "The mechanism for investors to apply for it will be the same as that applied in previous cities such as Al-Jawahiri, Al-Ghazlani and the banks of the holy Karbala, after it is officially announced, and the capable and serious investor will win."
    Regarding the date of completion of the cities whose foundation stone was previously laid, Makiya explained that “the residential cities are not a thousand dunams, but tens of thousands of dunams, such as Al-Jawahiri (7,100 dunams), Ali Al-Wardi is several times that, and Al-Ghazlani is about (4,000 dunams). So, these projects certainly need time, and there are follow-up committees that follow up and submit technical reports that are submitted to the Prime Minister’s Office in this regard.”

168 views
    Added 2024/07/17 - 11:26 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Wed 28 Aug 2024, 6:45 pm