Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament Speakership file likely to be closed next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament Speakership file likely to be closed next week Empty Parliament Speakership file likely to be closed next week

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jul 2024, 7:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliament Speakership file likely to be closed next week[/size]
    • Today 15:11

• 1 Shares

Al-Maalouma / Special.. 
    The leader of the Hasm Alliance, Dhari Al-Dulaimi, expected, on Wednesday, to resolve the crisis of electing a new Speaker of the House of Representatives next week, stressing that the election session will witness competition between Al-Issawi and Al-Mashhadani. 
    Al-Dulaimi said in a statement to / Al-Maalouma / agency, that "the determination of the forces of the Coordination Framework for Sunni political forces of the twentieth of this current month as the final date to resolve the crisis of the position of Speaker of Parliament is serious," indicating that "the Sunni forces competing for the position have not reached an agreement on a specific figure and that the competition will remain between the two representatives, Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani and Salem Al-Issawi."  
    He added that "the date set by the Coordination Framework will certainly be binding on everyone, including the Speaker of Parliament," expecting "to hold a session to elect a new Speaker of the House of Representatives during one of the parliament sessions next week." 
    The framework had set the twentieth of this current month as the final date and last opportunity for the Sunni component to choose a candidate for the position during its last regular meeting. End / 25m

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Wed 28 Aug 2024, 6:41 pm