Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani should prepare well.. What does Trump's return to the White House mean for Iraq?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani should prepare well.. What does Trump's return to the White House mean for Iraq? Empty Al-Sudani should prepare well.. What does Trump's return to the White House mean for Iraq?

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jul 2024, 4:35 am

Al-Sudani should prepare well.. What does Trump's return to the White House mean for Iraq?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today-Baghdad
    Political researcher Mujasha' Al-Tamimi confirmed, today, Saturday (July 27, 2024), that there is an Iraqi political and governmental fear of Trump returning to the White House again.
    Al-Tamimi told Baghdad Today, "Trump's arrival to the White House will expose Iraq to great embarrassment, especially Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani."
    He pointed out that "the Republican candidate is one of the volatile figures who cannot settle on one position and has many sudden decisions and reflects his personal vision on American foreign policy and he is also a businessman," indicating: "Therefore, Al-Sudani will face difficult and embarrassing decisions in the coming period."
    He stressed that "this requires Al-Sudani to take measures and develop a clear strategy, specifically appointing advisors capable of dealing with President Trump's fluctuations if he reaches the White House, especially the embarrassment that Al-Sudani will be exposed to in relation to Iran and Syria and the renewal of sanctions on them."
    He explained that "Trump is an unusual personality and requires a long-term plan and flexibility in dealing with his sudden and unexpected positions. Iraq will be among the most affected by Trump's hardline policies towards Iran and Syria and even towards Russia and China, but as a result, Iraq will face great diplomatic pressure unless there is Iranian flexibility in confronting Trump's policies."
    He added, "Therefore, I believe that the rise of the Iranian reformist candidate, Masoud Pezeshkian, may be a preemptive plan by the regime in Iran to address future pressures, and this also requires Iraqi flexibility and preparations for Trump's new presidential term if he arrives."
    The political researcher stressed that "Trump is a businessman and does not have fixed positions. During his presidency, Iraq was exposed to great external pressures, starting with the cancellation of the nuclear agreement between Iran and the West and the assassination of Qassem Soleimani and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, which greatly embarrassed Iraq. Therefore, I expect that there will be pressure on Iraq, but in return, Iraq must be more firm and serious in dealing with the observations presented by the American administration, especially the issue of smuggling and leaking the dollar to Iran, Syria, Russia and China."
    Al-Tamimi concluded by saying, "Trump's arrival may force the Central Bank of Iraq to take more decisive measures to address this issue, in addition to the need for greater pressure to stop the targeting of American interests by Iraqi armed factions, because no one knows Trump's reaction to any targeting of American interests."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 4:07 am