Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee Counts Number of Diplomatic Passports Granted: We Will Make Amendments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee Counts Number of Diplomatic Passports Granted: We Will Make Amendments Empty Parliamentary Committee Counts Number of Diplomatic Passports Granted: We Will Make Amendments

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 28, 2024 6:06 am

Parliamentary Committee Counts Number of Diplomatic Passports Granted: We Will Make Amendments

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee defended the amendments submitted to the Diplomatic Passport Law, stressing that the amendment came against the backdrop of controversial issues.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Committee member Mohammed Al-Shammari said that the committee is discussing important laws, including amending the Diplomatic Passport Law, the Intelligence Service, and the Popular Mobilization Forces, noting that these discussions are part of the committee’s efforts to update and organize laws related to security and defense.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that some paragraphs of the Diplomatic Passport Law were amended to facilitate procedures, explaining that the amendment came after accusations were made against the Ministries of Interior and Foreign Affairs of granting diplomatic passports without justification, but after investigating the truth, it became clear that they were baseless. [/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Shammari confirmed that the number of diplomatic passports granted amounted to only 1,600 passports, noting that the numbers circulating in the media and social networking sites are inaccurate.[/rtl]

Views 64
    Added 07/28/2024 - 9:14 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:14 am