Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Oil announces an increase in gas storage and production in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Oil announces an increase in gas storage and production in Iraq Empty The Ministry of Oil announces an increase in gas storage and production in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2024, 7:11 am

The Ministry of Oil announces an increase in gas storage and production in Iraq
    • Time: 2024/07/30 14:06:19

• Reading: 624 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Oil announced that the actual storage of liquefied gas has risen to more than (133) thousand tons and that the production of liquefied gas has risen to more than (7) thousand tons.
    The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil for Gas Affairs, Izzat Saber, said in a statement received by {Euphrates News} that "the daily production rate of liquefied gas received from the producing companies has reached (7370) thousand tons," noting that "the production of the liquid is witnessing an increase thanks to the activation of gas investment projects witnessed by the oil sector, stressing that the gas sector enjoys the support of the Prime Minister and the Minister of Oil."
    For his part, the Director General of the Gas Filling and Services Company, Anmar Ali Hussein, said that his company has succeeded in achieving high fluidity in meeting the needs of citizens and service sectors in the capital, Baghdad, and the governorates, from providing liquefied gas cylinders or equipping complexes and service sectors, in addition to equipping vehicles, indicating that the daily consumption rate has reached (5700) thousand tons, and that there is a surplus in the quantities of gas produced nationally and between the rate and volume of consumption."
    Hussein added that the next stage is witnessing many projects that support the growth and development of the liquefied gas sector, according to the government program.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 5:29 pm