Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance banks initiate a special law in Iraq

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance banks initiate a special law in Iraq  Empty Parliamentary Finance banks initiate a special law in Iraq

Post by day dreamer Sun 16 Nov 2014, 8:04 pm

Parliamentary Finance banks initiate a special law in Iraq

•   Agency eighth day
    •  November 16, 2014, 16:49

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad _ ((eighth day))

A member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Faleh sari Sunday ready for the Commission to legislate a law on banks to ensure their independence.

The sari that "the parliamentary finance committee held its meeting today, and was part of the agenda committee to discuss the budget and how to deal with the real deficit is located where, in addition to discussing the subject of banks and reduce state intervention in the banking department; because of its significant impact on the independence and the cash available and was There is a great debate about the banks. "

"The committee recommended in its selection of a consulting firm or person or expert group members to discuss the legislation of a special law to banks and taking the experiences of important countries, especially Switzerland respected the fact that its banking system."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 7:27 pm