Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist expects sanctions on Iraqi banks to be eased

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist expects sanctions on Iraqi banks to be eased Empty Economist expects sanctions on Iraqi banks to be eased

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 03, 2024 5:38 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Economist expects sanctions on Iraqi banks to be eased[/size]

[size=45]Economic researcher Safwan Qusay believes that sanctions imposed on Iraqi banks will be reduced and made financial only.[/size]
    [size=45]Qusay said, “The Central Bank has contracted with an international company (K2) for the purpose of auditing banks that have restricted access to the dollar in previous periods, so that these banks can learn the mechanism for complying with international requirements.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Everyone is keen on stopping the use of Iraqi banks for money laundering. Private Iraqi banks are not the owners of corrupt money, but there are those who acquire the Iraqi dinar illegally and are trying to use the banks for money laundering and smuggling hard currency."[/size]
    [size=45]Qusay continued, "As for the restricted banks, they will be rehabilitated by merging, or these sanctions will be reduced or made financial sanctions in the coming periods."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 09, 2024 5:45 am