Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran's exports to Iraq reach $4.5 billion in 5 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran's exports to Iraq reach $4.5 billion in 5 months Empty Iran's exports to Iraq reach $4.5 billion in 5 months

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:03 am

Iran's exports to Iraq reach $4.5 billion in 5 months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Follow-up
    [rtl]The Director General of the West Asia Trade Promotion Organization in Iran, Abdol Amir Rabehavi, announced that his country has exported more than $4.5 billion worth of goods to Iraq during the five months of the current year (the Iranian year begins on March 21), which represents a growth of 21% compared to the same period last year.[/rtl]
    [rtl]An Iranian website, ILNA, quoted Rabehavi as saying, "Iraq is a strategic neighbor of our country. The annual trade volume between Iran and Iraq is about $10 billion. In the first five months of this year, the country's trade amounted to about $4.8 billion, of which the value of exports was more than $4.5 billion."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The volume of exports to Iraq increased by 21% compared to the same period last year, which amounted to $3.55 billion," Rabehawi added, expressing hope "that we will reach the record figure of $10 billion in the second 6 months."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Rabehavi explained that Iran's exports to Iraq include liquefied gas, iron sectors, petrochemical goods of all kinds, building materials, and food products, noting that "most of the goods imported from Iraq are scrap iron, aluminum, and some petroleum products."[/rtl]

80 views
    Added 09/08/2024 - 9:48 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:48 pm