Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: We will discuss all the comments raised about the Personal Status Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: We will discuss all the comments raised about the Personal Status Law Empty Al-Sudani: We will discuss all the comments raised about the Personal Status Law

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Aug 2024, 4:27 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sudani: We will discuss all the comments raised about the Personal Status Law[/size]

[size=45]Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani said that the Supreme Council for Women's Affairs will discuss all the observations raised regarding the amendment of the Personal Status Law.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sudani said in a speech during the conference on combating violence against women, which was held today in Baghdad, that “his government includes many female leaders in its administrative institutions, as there are 3 female ministers, 2 women with the rank of undersecretary, 111 women with the rank of general manager, and 47 female assistant general manager.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “We sought to establish the Supreme Council for Women’s Affairs to be a direct planning and executive gateway for all decisions related to women’s development,” adding that “this council will soon discuss in a specialized workshop all the observations raised regarding the Personal Status Law.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sudani added, "We directed a review of the percentage of women covered by the social protection network," noting that "an increase occurred in the number of beneficiaries from October 2022 to August 2024, as the increase amounted to (138) thousand beneficiaries."[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "His government has reduced unemployment rates among women, which are close to 28%, which was two years ago." Al-Sudani concluded his speech by saying, "We face challenges in reducing the illiteracy rate among women and we are working to combat it, as it reached 17% two years ago, by developing plans and programs."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 1:54 am