Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Calls for confiscations.. Revealing properties belonging to the family of "Saddam Hussein"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Calls for confiscations.. Revealing properties belonging to the family of "Saddam Hussein" Empty Calls for confiscations.. Revealing properties belonging to the family of "Saddam Hussein"

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Aug 2024, 6:52 am

Calls for confiscations.. Revealing properties belonging to the family of "Saddam Hussein"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Iraq Recovery Fund revealed, on Wednesday, the existence of real estate belonging to the family of the late regime’s president, while calling on the Ministry of Finance to confiscate it.
    The Vice Chairman of the Fund’s Board of Directors, Ayman Daoud Salman, said: “The Fund approached the Ministry of Finance for the purpose of confiscating shares in a property with an area of ​​approximately 92 dunams. The Iraq Fund for the Recovery of Assets concluded that it was registered in the name of “Alfat and Misak,” the daughters of Jamal Mustafa al-Tikriti and Hala Saddam Hussein, as they are covered by the provisions of Article 1 of the Law on the Seizure of Movable and Immovable Assets Belonging to the Pillars of the Former Regime No. (72 of 2017).”
    He added that "a special team from the Fund conducted investigations, audits and verified the information received by the Fund regarding the existence of shares for the aforementioned in one of the properties," noting that "after the audit, the team was able to determine the area of ​​the property, which amounted to (91 dunams and 2150 m2)."
    To view the latest news, follow us on Telegram
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

174 views
    Added 2024/08/14 - 9:56 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 10:20 pm